28.2189 -98.1396

HWY 281 CR 151 George West, TX 78022

238361546 28.2189 -98.1396 2583 /listing/238361546-150218067/hwy-281-cr-151-george-west-tx-78022 False 0 308000.0 106 0 1381273 False
  • $308,000
  • 0 bd
  • Est payment $1653.41/mo

Property & Neighborhood Info

Courtesy Of Desert Flower Realty, Inc.

Farm/Ranch in George West

Highly Desirable Location! 80 acres of South Texas Brush, beautiful trees and fields full of wildflowers and native grasses can be found on the Highway 281 ranch. The ranch is conveniently located in the Highway 281 corridor between Hwy 59, near George West, and FM 624, with over one-half mile frontage on Highway 281. This ranch is a blank canvas with 75% covered in lush, South Texas brush known for producing a variety of Texas wildlife. The remaining 25% is open pasture and large trees.

Courtesy Of Desert Flower Realty, Inc.
  1. 0 Beds

Main Features

  • Listing Status: Active
  • School District: George West
  • School District2: George West
  • School District3: George West
  • School District: George West ISD
  • County: Live Oak
  • Taxes: $103.54
  • MLS Number:1381273

Additional Features

  • Description:
    • Hunting Permitted
    • Pasture
    • Raw Land
    • Wooded
  • Available Utilities:
    • Other
  • Onsite Utilities:
    • Not Applicable/None
  • Present Use:
    • Ranch
    • Recreational
    • Vacant
  • Road Frontage:
    • U.S. Highway
Neighborhood info courtesy of Homes.com © 2019

What's My Mortgage?

$38,769.95*
*Estimated monthly payment is a starting point to help assist you with your home search. To find out more about mortgage pre-qualification, click here.
RE/MAX Associates
RE/MAX Associates
(210) 340-3000
300 E Sonterra Blvd Bldg #1 Ste 1180 San Antonio TX 78258
no name available RE/MAX Associates
Let us help you!